Friday, August 1, 2008

shortie genes @@

So angry la... tot can eat nasi kandar today, but its closed @@ 2 days le lor... haiz!
At last go eat pizza =.= dunno what happen, everyone started to discuss the novels we studied in secondary school haha... like become younger at the moment ^^
The Pencil was the 1 gave biggest impression to me... The story is about a young boy who are SHORT trying to get attention from friends & teachers... He stolen his classmate's pencil which is much longer than usual pencil... When he raises up his hand for question teachers can see him...
Dunno why, when I read this book, my fragile soul is cracking... I'm quite a short person, among my friends I'm always the shortest... Most of my friends know I always wearing long pants, they say me weird...
Actually I not dont like short pants, just that wearing short pants usually over my knees and definitely makes me looks so short, I hate it!!! Probably no one realize this... I only buy shoes which is a bit higher at the bottom =D
Nothing I can do with my height anymore, dont tell me to drink more milk, or play basketball... It never works, I know the reason why those cant help in getting taller...
Since I got time I briefly say why... drink milk does help, but any of you know hundred years ago Japanese are all shortie? The government know that's their weakness in war... then government try to make a change, everyday free few bottles of milk for every family... it takes hundred years to make the change, now Japanese are all tall... Drinking milk can make me taller 0.000001mm per day?
Basketball... haha play basketball can get tall O.o? maybe the stretching when jumping might help, but when u landing leh? will it press back to normal? =.=" the basketball players are tall, cause tall got advantages, so we relate it to basketball makes ppl tall? I dont think so, I also got play la... come on...
Haha... how come wrote so much on that... emotional me @@
Oh yeah, finally I finished the book I said b4... happy ending =) so touching oh, if anyone interested can borrow from me ^^
Time to continue my Prison Break 3 ^^
see ya~

* try hard, but never force, dont over do it... when its time to let go, you will know it *

No comments: