Sunday, August 24, 2008

Olympic Closing~

Haha.. Olympic closing? nothing to do with me la @@
But I can use this chance to sms her once a day wor =D

Yesterday I watched the closing with my mum, she said she wanted to how the closing...
When advertisement time, a Digi fatty helping a springboard/platform diver... =D
I asked my mum why, she told me pull the diver down @@"
hahahahaha why pull the diver down for the competition??? my mum dunno anything about it at all >.<
In fact, the score is highly related to the water splashed at the moment he dive into the water, lesser water splashed higher score... pulling will fasten the speed thus huge water will splash out @@
I asked her what she know about some other sport huh...? so these are the answer she gave me =.="

Score for matches :
Badminton: 25... Sweat... its 21 la
Ping Pong : 14... Haiz... its 11 la
Volleyball : 0... hahaha she's angry with me keep laughing at her already ^.^

When almost end of the closing Andy Lau took part in the singing, my mum's idol... she so excited & said he still looks so young so handsome @@! hahaha...

My uncle went to KL for body checking & having operation this weekend... god bless him...

~end of the day~

* mind our daily meals & lifestyle to maintain + improve healthy body... *

No comments: