Sunday, August 10, 2008

ishhh.... not enough time ahhh

Rush for revision... sad T.T
Our watch, phone, alarm-clock & everything without battery also stop...
But why the actual time no battery also keep moving??? who created it so stupid ";...;"

Dessert for the day =D
New York Cheese... hehe

Anyone knows the story of this cheese cake?
When I see this New York cheese actually I thought of my last year birthday, friends bought this for me =) then quarter of it used to play "=.=
Most memorable birthday in my life... my hair was dyed with cheese cake @@! the cheese smell stayed on my hair for 1 week ++, become oily hair for 1 week >.< also =".="" style="color: rgb(0, 0, 153);">

Golden Bowl...

take photo with messy dishes haha
A photo for memory, too bad I'm camera man this time... 1 year + of regular customers =) My friends & I consider the share holder leh ^^
Everyone in Inti sure recognize the auntie who always wear yellow shirt sat in between rite? haha... her 1st sentence always like this : "eat what drink what? money money come..." hahaha
The girl behind, her daughter... SPM year for her but she wants to do part time in GB then always skip class the next day @@ Maybe she wanna see me wakakakaka!

Animal for the day :
Ahhh this naughty big fat furry garfield cat... ask it let me take photo it turn its face... ( looks like a girl, if you see this you'll know I'm saying you hahaha =P )

miao ~~~~~
Later I guci guci guuu... only it allows me ^^ but still showing the unwilling face >_< style="color: rgb(255, 102, 0);">

* in real we're friend, in my dream we're couple, wish that I never wake up... go die la tomorrow test ah!!! *

No comments: