Saturday, August 9, 2008

1st day final...

MPW 2153 or known as Moral Education... my first final paper haha...
what a stupid subject @@ Objective part circle the familiar keywords then for essay part just simply crap, like writing story xD
Today I saw Eunice so concentrate doing the essay part, she likes to write "novel" during exam, I was waiting 4 her to go back together but at last I got nothing to write anymore then I left alone ^^
My friends went to new place for lunch never wait for me !_! left an instant noodle accompanying me in my room, very hungry so I ate it hahaha...

Something happened today, I'm so so so upset...
Suppose I asked 1 of my friend to discuss Physics' exercise but when I was back from dinner I phoned him 5 times... never answer, so I phone his gf... once, twice... then third times only answer but no respond for 15 seconds & hang up... Once again I tried, she picked up, told me there doesn't seems like enough seats in studying area... she sounds like doesn't want me to go there... maybe I sensitive, I dunno...
Later 1 hour she called & asked I really dont wan to go??? I dont know how to answer, first I felt that THEY doesn't want me to go then afterward ask like this...
Whatever la... hope its just because that I'm sensitive...

* the easiest way is the worst option, the hardest way is the best option... how to choose? *

No comments: