Thursday, August 7, 2008

08 - 08 - 08... ???

When you see the title what's in your mind???
For the world... of course Olympic in China ^^
For Chinese? 888 means prosperity? haha that's right... I saw people in cyber cafe dont play computer games, they bring cards & gamble over there >.<

Today Bryan pretend sick, asked Sim to acc him to clinic... Bryan really paid for medicine 4 his acting @@ After that he brought Sim to place we planned to surprise Sim... ~happy birthday to you, happy ...... you, happy ...... Simmm, happy...... to you~
Happy 18th Birthday to Sim... Oreo Cheese 4 him =)
Can you see the bird in between? Eunice is the 1 who draw it, so cute! ^^
Oreo Cheese from Secret Recipe

Hehe, this is a picture I took few weeks ago, Carter ordered it b4 I do so I ordered another cake @@ I wanted to try it the next time... Now got the chance to it eat during Sim's birthday so happy ^^
At first I thought this cake suppose to be more solid, now I know its in some sort of soft & liquid type... nice nice nice, I strongly recommend... as well as MCD Oreo McFlurry =D
Since today's dare so special... how bout talk about something different?Let me think............GHOST!!!
Oh yea... we talk ghost tonight... wuuu wuuuu~~~
Anyone out there dont believe the existence of ghost? If you believe in god, dont say you dont believe in ghost =)
Everything has the opposite of it... if you know Malay language you will understand more... "tuhan" ( god ), if you read it backward will be "hantu" ( ghost )... wuu wuuu~~
scary lamp post...... alone in the dark, never been switched on b4... wonder what happen to it... or maybe "something" blocked our eyes from seeing the light??? wuu wuuu~~
There was a ghost movie name " 10 ways to see ghost " had mention 1 of this supernatural phenomenon... wuu wuuu~~
Its a laptop of mine, already 2 times I brought it for repairing, the second time the person in charge phoned me & asked what's wrong with the laptop... I said the display got problem but he said nothing spoil inside, but later he said he will change the whole LCD screen for me... yet its still the same, it sounds creepy... wuu wuuu~~~
Anyone knows what happen to this LCD?
could it be "someone" trying to tell me something? wuu wuuu~~
What you guys see in the photo? I cut it out from a photo and zoom it... can you see a bald head guy kissing a long hair lady??? 1 of the guy in the photo for some unknown intention, seems like looking at it @@ wuu wuuu~~
Lets talk it more personally, me myself...
Actually there was an incident years ago when I'm getting to sleep on my bed... wuu wuuu~~
Suddenly I felt that something was on the other side of me, thus I slowly turn my head... At the very moment, I was cut by a flash light of knife shape! I felt the pain man!!! After that I was freezing cold but sweating on the bed for an hour... Omg... that's the most freaking crazy moment I could never forget... wuu wuuu~~
I told some of my friends b4 but only a few of them who experienced other incidents b4 trust me... wuu wuuu~~
Haha finish crapping for today ^^
Good Nightz everyone... wuu wuuu~~~

* finally I understand why you always answer me "dowan" instead of "don't want"... now I know you're just too lazy to spacebar, what you actually mean is "do, wan"... *

No comments: