Monday, August 11, 2008

hmmm new friend, cutie Sue =)

happy birthday oh Xuan Xuan~ =D
muakz fly kizz xD
this month, August... wished 5 ppl in total @@
Izzit parents usually only got free time on :bed in the end of the year? ^^

Sue

Guess how old is she? 19 only leh same with me so young hahaha XD
she's still studying just like me but she got time to go for work, how come my time always no enough @@

sad sad... not suit my taste @@

Haiz... Sue recommend me this S'pore Laksa de... the taste actually ok la, but the noodles difficult to eat, too elastic cant eat properly, like eating plastic >.<



My dear pammy ^^ I just ask for a kiss, she wanna fork me >.<


Wow wow... 273 for 12 person ^^, tax added also can get round number haha...
Later having last breakfast with my friends who going to US leh...
Having test at 5 but now 9am I just came back from cyber cafe... haiz I wonder I'm a student or not... Came to college eat, play, sleep, online chatting, watch dramas / animes, then see pretty girls... haha study "vacation"

* I look at you, you look at me... we both felt embarrassed for the past... *

No comments: