Monday, August 4, 2008

wei jie... never forget today's date!

Pretty birthday girl & I =D
Yooo... Happy... Birthday to dear Samantha... love you for today!!! haha... tomorrow take back my love =P
I took the test in your blog 100% correct oh ^^ but too bad, your sir name wasn't Lee haha XD
Non-sugar Moist Chocolate
the chocolates are so dense leh...
I only can finish half piece of it then I got so full already... what a waste @@
What's worse is... some of my friends play with the cake, chasing each other at dining hall taking the cake ready to smash on others' face "=.=
Another gross thing is... they making their teeth full of broken bits of chocolate cake >.< Cake I wanna try :-
Just look at the cake, saliva is flooding my mouth dy @@
Only 1 piece left, must be very nice, I'm coming to you Apple Cheese Cake !! ^^
The box... the bear... the hp chain... & the earrings are GONE!
Finally they reached her hand, hope she likes it ^^
Thanks to pretty & sexy Jia Ying... Appreciation your help very very much =)

* the power of your words... it can heals my wounds, yet it can hurt me deeply too... *

No comments: