Tuesday, August 12, 2008

released... stressless... finally

Finally all final exam paper finished... no matter what results I will get, since over dy dont think about it anymore... =) Yeah BABE...so good! so good!
Straight after my last paper, my friend & I sent Sim to air port then we had burger king over there... Came to think of it, has been 3 or 4 years+ I never step into KLIA already... Since my 1 second on earth, now I'm 19, I only took 1 flight b4, from my hometown to KL because I requested out of curiosity when I was in form 3 ^^

Not to mention the burger la, cause it is the normal standard, but the burger king branch there looks like been abandoned for years, customers ratio so much diff compared to other western fast food restaurants... and the brightness/ lightning around the shop so dim, cant attract people come but oppositely become discouraging people for visiting... haiz sad case...
Then another issue I wan to bring up here is the attitude 1 particular the worker @@ When he's asking question he dont look at you, and he sounds like inviting for a fight... when you paying, he grabs / pulls your money right away from your hand... what the hell la... if foreigners saw that, everywhere they go they will tell their friends all over the world that Malaysians are bloody rude!

News said there is possible of a new bird flu threat "H9N2"...
Sim stop spreading the bird flu ( laziness ) eh... haha
Sim gave me his precious "bao bao" for me hahaha... full of his saliva, smell & love =D

* value of sweet memories are incomparably greater than every physical gifts... *

No comments: