Friday, August 22, 2008

done nothing today...

Woke up in the morning I saw few "jagung" on the table I thought I can eat corn as lunch, dunno why my lunch dont have corn... disappointed >.<"

Errr 1 more thing is that... since last last week I joke to Sue said she's not important so never invite her together, then she never find me dy =.="
So... yesterday I sms her she never reply me... sad sad dunno she's really sleeping or angry with me @@

nothing much to say for the day =)
Wish my friends in US living happily & comfortable ba...
when I online they sleeping, they online I sleeping...
no time to chat with them... miss you all =D

* words often cause misunderstandings... silence is gold... *

2 comments:

Cnck said...

Sweat that Sue?? Zzz
She thought she is your girl friend i think..Haha

jadelim said...

my god!!!
dont simple say la @@
I still waiting for "her" =D