Thursday, July 31, 2008

linear algebra... transformation???

First class for today was linear algebra... My body was physically awake but my brain still sleeping in peace =D today's lectures were about transformation... this to this, that to that, this to that, and that to this... Confusing @@!
Later finish class went to lunch as usual... once get back my room guess what I did? hahaha I read novel! ^^ the book I mentioned yesterday, 350 pages... not short @@
Picture taken on my warm blanket :
Its too late when I get your letter...
WOOOW I love this book very much... the story written so real... My soul fell into another world (vector space ) in the story XD
Once again, dinner at secret recipe... no doubt every meal there gonna be serves with sweet dessert ^^

lemon cheese... yummy~
Can you see the shinning juicy lemon top? its so concentrated + sweet ( not sour ), then the cheese in between is creamy soft 1... the cheese dissolve on your tongue, the feel is sooo indescribable !!!
I'm now listening to some trance, rave & techno music using my newly bought headphone...
No longer worry to disturb my dear roommate when watching movie or listening to music at night =)
I will miss you so much Carter, days we can spend together left 16 days... counting down is like cutting every inch deeper into my heart T.T

* to prevent regretting its better not to hide your feelings or keep the question marks with you, maybe it might not be the answer you want... "Its too late" is the worst answer ever... *

No comments: