Tuesday, August 5, 2008

my friendz...

Bryan, Sim, Nicholas & Carter...

My friends..... they are leaving INTI soon @@
So, today they bring camera along with them the whole day... Snapping everywhere haha... academic blocks, the garden in between, side-walk, staircase, lecture hall & etc... haha almost the whole compound except toilet = =
Lets talk more on 4 of them today ^^
Bryan
Ah... Bryan... he's a very good leader among us, maybe he's older? I quite admire him actually, he's the eldest brother, so he's born to be independent... Sometimes I really wish I have a younger brother to let me take care of =)
Bryan also good in joking =D but sometimes, he likes to continue his joke until very very cold, speechless... >.<

Nicholas
Wow wow... this a very faithful lifetime partner ^^ If I'm a girl maybe I will fall to him too kakaz! Nick, when you this... $ $ come, I promote u so much ^.^
And, he's a very pro driver! walao... when you see he side parking, you better dont look at the car beside your window! the distance between other's car always 0.1 mm, insanity!
The best habit ever I see among my friends... he never skip his 3 meals a day, then no supper... such a healthy person haha keep it on my friend =)
Sim
Hmmm... A clever kid, but a lazy pig haha =P
However, when he's getting serious on study, he looks so smart ^^
Sim very good in designing, especially using computer's drawing & editing software... He once said he wants to go The One Academic to study designing, then dunno for what reason came Inti take actuarial science haha...
This fellow can sleep 24 hours a day "=.= maybe his life before was a sleeping buddha ^.^
Carter
My roommate, need to be more detail hehez! I will keep this for tomorrow's topic =D

* you laugh I laugh, you cry I cry... I'm motivated by your actions unconsciously... in another word, you made my life... *

No comments: