Saturday, August 2, 2008

left alone in my room...

Carter went back hometown and left me alone in my room...
when woke up I tot he went to lunch, later around2 ++ only I know he went back le... haiz he din tell me at all T.T
When I'm walking back from dinner I saw someone double parking & blocked someone's car... the unlucky driver and his friends were so mad, keep scolding while standing there waiting for the "bad drive" move his car @@
I think this bad driver's car will get scratched badly if he blocked a gangster's car ^^
Just now I suppose to go Mybox with my friend... when we reached, we were asked to write down our name & wait for the call... but we waited more than 1 hour, never get call also... really so full meh =.=
hmmm... I wanna remind my friends, Samantha's birthday on this tuesday oh, dont forget to greet her =D
News :
Yesterday I saw news saying maybe September the oil price will fall... cheers for that =D
Now, I saw another news... Prime Minister urge Proton to produce hybrid cars... hahahahahahha what a joke is that @@
Proton? I no idea how they do it... research on others, innovate a bit then duplicate? XD
Goodluck Proton ^^

* I love you because I do, but you love me because I love you... It should not be that way... What I want is your true love! *

No comments: