Friday, August 15, 2008

empty room...

Oooh... my room is so empty now ^^
My brother & sister came to collect my stuff hehe... sunday ktm no need bring so many things =)
A sad sad day...... my laptop got technical problem again T.T
now blogging in cc... lolz
Too bad dont know how I manage to spend my holiday, I got no laptop... shit lor how I watch drama, how I online T.T

Stupid thing happen in cc
Just now there was a bitch quarrel with his bf in cc... omg this dam bitch really brainless, she smash the monitor & bang the table so heavily... everyone look at her she still dont feel ashame at all... feel sorry to say that, she hell ugly as well... if she pretty maybe ppl enjoy looking but... haizzzzz sad sad!!!
Then someone sitting beside ask her to calm down, she scold the person back almost slap him somemore... wtf dunno what's in her mind, ppl ask her calm down she want scold back vulgar @@


* feeling comfortable when you treat me so, I wish always like this... happy ^^

No comments: