Wednesday, August 27, 2008

memories... Nicholas, Bryan, Sim & Carter...

Been a long time never eat cheese cake lur...
Yesterday suddenly wanted to eat, I asked my cousin accompany me go secret recipe hehez =)
I drove there using my mum's car... Everytime I parking I will thought of Nicholas @@
I'm sucks in side parking... you can hardly find side parking slot in Kuantan, mostly "70 degree parking" =)

branch in Kuantan...
Bryan, are you reading my blog? can you see the catalog on the table?
Health Cake... you become over excited & "high" after eating it, then start talking cock... XD
my tomboy cousin ^^
My cousin, Yee Ching, 18 this year still available oh... if you're interested can ask her hp number from me, but beware of her violence, she's quite fierce oh =D
she likes to eat cake very much but scare fat... haha girls' greatest phobia XD
look at her happy face... busy tasting her cake never notice I took her picture kakakz...

Oreo Cheese hehez...
I guess my friends who see this cake will know what I mean by my post title ^^
This cake was Sim's birthday cake on 08-08-08 =)
Now he's in US dy... miss his childish act haha =P
Arigato for ur "bao bao", I not going to wash it leh... I want to keep the bird smell =D

a gift... bunny cup =)
Anyone seen this before? its a gift from buying 2 yogurt drink... my mum always buy yogurt drink for me, cause I said plain water no taste hahaha =D
I took this picture few days ago but forgot to bring cable to transfer to pc @@
Yesterday night I finished my last drop of yogurt drink, I remembered this "bucks"bunny cup ^^
Bryan...... you still dare to wear the "starfuck" shirt in US? you might mislead the people there to rape you oh >.<" I just finished watching a cartoon series, Maple Story... haha I thought of the "kuku" I gave my roommate, dunno if he's still hanging it on his hp =D

* I'm thinking of you everynight before I sleep... you looks so real in my mind even I cant see you... miss you~ *

1 comment:

Cnck said...

Haha, the kuku 断 already..!! It is not hanging on my phone now...But i just put aside at the place where I will see it everyday~ Ha..