Monday, July 14, 2008

weekend ended weekdays come...

Oooooh... Early monday classes are the most boring class T.T
Woke up at 7 15 feeling sleepy & dizzy... why??? cause I called a girl and talked until 4 30 morning kakaka!
What happen next after i woke up was sleep back wahahaha XD skipped 2 hours physic class haihzzz
Sounds not worth it, because the girl I wanted to talk with is not her @@
Today is the enrollment day, there's too many combination of subjects to choose...
( BIO 121, MUS 105, CSC 202 COM 110 & PHY 212 )
at last i chose BIO & MUS haha mus is my choice then bio?
lolz power of love ^^
bla bla bla its dinner time, was thinking to eat cheaper for tonight, unfortunately golden bowl is closed =(
so I went to KFC with nicholas (driver ) bryan ( pikapi ) carter (roomaid ) and sim ( kid ) & spent double my budget...
Hehe nvm... I will definitely earn back more n more
$$$$$$$ ^^
its study time... Gambateh everyone!

* Unbreak my heart... say you love me again~ *

No comments: