Saturday, July 12, 2008

first day blogging =D

Hmmm... first time blogging =D
support me oh...
lets intro myself in this first blog =)
Name : lim fang jade ( prefer jade ) *reminder* : jade is not necessary a girl
D.O.B : 10 April 1989
Location : born in Kuantan... now in INTI nilai... later... somewhere in US
Hobbies : Sports
Important date in my life : 27 October
Family : dad, mum, bro, sis & 2nd sis... im the youngers hehez

Today's Life / Special
Won a dota game in less than 15 minutes hohoho incredible!!
Later around 5 pm went to shopping mall and bought a earrings for a girl i love (not my gf yet @@)

thus, to avoid she rejecting after seeing the jewellery box and to create surprise i bought another bear bear to hide the earrings inside it ^^
Thanks to Bryan, Carter, Nicholas and Xuan Xuan for the opinion in choosing the earrings...
Then my friends and i took satay as dinner...


WOW!!! There are many cooked animals on the stick @@
here comes our stupidity >>> 100 for 4 persons... hahahaha left 20 wasted... feel so sorry for those chickens, cows and goats that sacrificed T.T
Hehezzz time to sleep now... Gudnitez =D

*you're the most prettiest and glamorous among the girls that night. I feel so proud and happy for having the chance to dance with u my dear*


1 comment:

Cnck said...

Sad..Those animals..Especially beehh beehh - Kambing, and Moo Moo - Lembu! Haha Influence by me ahh!! Must consistence, if not jus like last time..Just write 5 times! Atleast write one everyday.. Either short or long~ Haha Jia You la! Beehh Moooo~