Tuesday, July 15, 2008

SecreT Recipe ^^ Espresso Cheese hehez

Hi everyone!!!
Ghost festival err takut takut "'>.<) My friend Eunice is 1 of the committee in the Haunted Mansion @@ Guess what...? she
asked us to go on Thursday nite cause she on duty that nite... I bet she wanna use the opportunity to hug Bryan in the dark & scary maze wahahaha!!
Eunice notti notti yerrr =P
OMG OMG OMG... I was late for my hostel rental payment....... Really bunch of last minutes fellows queue up at the finance office, stupid officer work slow like turtle... haiz college off
icer really not efficient at all...
Sadly I got no time to wait there because got my favourite lecturer, Ah Chan class ^^
Probably will be charged 25% which is RM 12
0 when I pay tomorrow T.T
Oh ya... talking about money I thought of my papa @@
He haven bank in my $$$ for this month !_!
Today took dinner at "Ramu
an Rahsia"
Chocolate Indulgence , Durian Durian , Low Fat Peach , Cheeze Choc , Mango Delight & Espresso Cheese =D
Espresso Cheese yummieeee ^^
Tom Yam Noodles hot & spicy wooo... Oiishineh~ ^^
Oh no... forgotten my DE test... gonna rush to do revision dy O.o

* My heart beat for you... You're so important to me... every single second~ *

1 comment:

Cnck said...

Yes My Manggo Delight taste delicious too~ Haha