Thursday, July 17, 2008

Yuck!! suan mi makes my mouth smelly @@

Hohoho yesterday late midnight someone went mad after see this paper stick on the door.
"Excuse me, your shoes very damn super BUSUK, please clean it. Its is hell irritating!!!!!!!!!"
Wakaka good job Sim, continue writing the "warning" to the godly incredibly
bloody smelly fellow at F1-33 !!!
I hate INTI swimming pool rules la T.T
Why got ladies nite yorrrrr, since got ladies nite then should got gentlemen night mar so unfair!
Yay yay yay... Juz now dinner at golden bowl first time try suan mi... aiyerr the taste stay in mouth so long @@ Well not very bad la the suan mi, maybe i mixed it with small chilly so the taste not so concentrated =)
Xiao Mei called me gor gor juz now =.=" sounds so old leh,
im 19 only leh still very young and available =p dont call me like that anymore >.<
There's 1 thing I have no idea... Why when I say I'm enrolling in BIO 121 so many objections and gossips de...? Izzit because she's going to enroll that subject also so I cannot?????
If so fine lor... Next sem starts I will change it immediately... ( honestly I dont want to change hehehe ) O.o That's all for today... Enjoying the day ^^

* Be yourself is the best way to promote who you are, acting extraordinary will be degrading your characteristics *

No comments: