Monday, July 21, 2008

~~~wasabi~~~

Today's title is wasabi... I missed Sushi King so much leh T.T Someone went there never ask me together sienZzzzzzz...
Unconciously I bought a seaweed wasabi flavor in Times =D
Not cheap eh, 24 small packs RM 7.++
Remembered that 3 weeks ago Sim ate 4 pieces of it at once then *cried* hahaha...
So sad oh... Sim high fever went to clinic get injection ( butt ) "=.=
Now he's lying on the bed half dead @.@
Blame me never ask him drink water pulak... speechless >.<>.>
Then at night, again I followed my roommate to common room study... Why in room cant study meh? haha of coz can la, but go common room can see her wor ^^ It is the only way I can get closer to her other than golf =)
Oh yea... I would like to recommend an online stock market game to anyone who interested... www.vse.marketwatch.com.
Its like buying share/stock in real market following the actual market stock price but using fake money instead of real money =) After you start playing you will get to know more on how the market works, and what happen to the worldwide market... If you're professional enough in researching and investing someday, probably this might be the root you earn your first million, then billions & multibillions ^^

* believe you are enough, appreciate everything you have & everyone around you, be moderate & simplify your lifestyle leads to a happy life *

No comments: