Wednesday, July 30, 2008

mini books fair...

Had lunch at Ah Chong this evening, we watched "xin guang da dao" a singing competition... A conclusion Bryan made was--- the greater you can cry the higher your score... hahaha I believe that's true!
There was a mini book fair held at MPH today... the banner outside the hall printed so big 70% discount, but inside 95% of the books are just 10% discount =.=
Not quite many books were there, but there are 2 books attracted me ^^ The title of these 2 books stimulated my flaming heart @@ So I bought them both...
I finished reading the 1st book which has a red front cover...
RM 18... not exp & not cheap too...
Can you read the title? let me translate it... "one day you will love me too" =) hope this line apply to her someday hehez ^^
The story saying a guy who only date with girls who are young & pretty, then a girl love him but not pretty enough so he never date her... too bad~ too bad~
The second book I haven finish yet, I will be discussing it more on tomorrow =D
Tonight's Seremban dinner plan canceled, everyone busy with tests & debate... End up dinner at our "old place", golden bowl... Sienz, the curry chicken's curry so so little, cant manage to flood my rice with my favourite curry as usual =(
I love watching scary & ghostly stuff very much kaka..
I downloaded another anime "ghost hunt", I watched 6 episodes but so far doesn't seems very interesting, hopefully its not going to bored me till the end ^^

* I dont trust love because I dont trust myself... I love you because only you can make me trust myself... *

No comments: