Tuesday, July 29, 2008

holiday...?

Today I did something bad =( feel so guilty...
I took other's whole math lab exercises change name & ID then print out everything... I never done any at all...
Today my friends got their scholarship from Uni... They took few boxes of food from the ceremony... The small choco tart taste good ^^
Dont know how much can I get next time... I'm so worry with my results for this semester, since I'm using this semester results to apply Uni... If really so unlucky, I gonna lose the intake for ISU T.T
My Physic lecturer Mr. Toh was speeding fast in his class today @@ Extra class at night really tiring, no doubt he wants to finish it fast... luckily today's lectures weren't that difficult...
Yeah babe~~ tomorrow holiday, state holiday ^^
Tomorrow can sleep long long wake up play then eat eat eat hahaha... I live to eat not eat to live =P
I'm getting excited now haha... Bryan suggested to go Seremban take dinner kakaka... Dear foooood I'm coming!!!

* If I'm given chance to communicate with you as usual maybe we get to know each other better... Since its too late now, maybe remain silence is the best way... ~Waiting For You~ *

No comments: