Saturday, July 19, 2008

I wanna learn dancing =)

I'm so addicted to dancing after I watched the
"so you think you can dance". In 1 day i finished 15 episode =D
The most I admire is popping, probably I will find my way to learn it someday... it feels greatz when everyone looking at you stunned, after that big applause from the crowd ^^
Tonight my dad, money supplier came to has dinner with me...
I din take lunch cause I used all the time watching "so you think you can dance", just eat junk food haha... In order to satisfy my empty stomach, I ordered kuey teow & bak kut teh for 2 persons ^@^
Just now my dad told me he will only sponsor me for 1 year in US, the rest I handle my self @@ He must be kidding ==
Later after came back from dinner is the most happiest time for today haha... Golden 4 hours with her...!!!
Unforgettable words for today :
1) Volleyball
2) Espresso Cheese
3) Lamb chop
why are these words so special??? ---secret--- =P
Today when chatting in msn someone said this to me :
"you chase I'll run lo"
"no chase..walk together I mah walk together lo"
If so... I think I will walk together with you until you're tired then I can chase since you cant run dy hehehez ^^

* no matter how long it takes, I will wait *

No comments: