Monday, July 28, 2008

my future is just ahead...

WOW WOW WOW!!! I will be driving this car very soon!!!
Hmmm... I found my dream car ^^
Nissan GT-R
Description : nice body... hot! Adorable inner beauty & admirable exterior appearance... and of coz precious...
Hahaha... I think my dream car representing my dream girl as well ^.^
Marble Cheese!!!
Another cheese cake as dessert... I guess everyone recognize this cake rite? hehe... 1 of the best selling in secret recipe oh =)
I'm enjoying it so much!!! =D

KFC spicy chicken =D
The cheeze wedges I take from Bryan for decoration hahaha... I dun eat fat food =P

Pathetic present box still on my table... currently still searching for its owner... People always advice others to think outside the box... but b4 you go outside the box, can you feel the sadness within the box? what a sad scene !_!

* fate might be fact but fact could be fake... perhaps fate is not necessary true =) We should manipulate & create our future the way we want it... Never give up easily! *

No comments: