Wednesday, July 23, 2008

sad... yet happy... am I crazeh?

why sad??? test lor... why happy??? also test lor @@
So confusing... but I think sadness dominant my happiness...
I hardly do a single question T.T Well... its over dy... happy for this, now left final to go...
My moral assignment 5 haven start eh... come come kind-hearted person let me copy plzzz ^^
wow... big plate small chicken @@ but the thai sauce is great =)
The chicken become smaller & smaller... Last times was about x2 the size also @@ I think this is what we call economic down turn effect...
I love this artistic picture so much!!
Hehe... The green apple nice? I prefer the heart more ^^... this picture is taken for photography competition =) ( not me )
What can you see from the picture?
For me... I will say giving involve sacrificing... to obtain the beautiful heart-shaped apple, the body of the apple was cut deeply T.T
People always focus on the results but overlook the process behind it... How could we do that? We should always remember & appreciate what others' did for us =)
Ooooh... long time never go cyber cafe dy... I jz came back from cc with sin yuan & johnny... Played 6 hours, sounds a lot haha ^^
So tired now... time to Zzzz
gudnite everyone =D


*
loving the right person at the wrong time will end up nothing... I hope everytime when I'm with you is the perfect timing *

No comments: