Monday, September 22, 2008

who so hardworking???

Who sooo hardworking???
Undeniable... this person is my roommate!
He has been preparing for his Physic test 1 for 1 week...
Yesterday my roommate, Johnny woke up so early to re-revision everything with his friends in common area ( where people gather & study together )...
He left me alone in the room until night T.T
We went dinner together then he once again went out to meet his friends =)
Oh my god... cant believe he gets so serious this time...
Johnny even din sleep yesterday to repeatedly see the notes, cause today test @@

Fundamental of Physics 8th edition

The notes and his text book... such a thick text book, 1200 pages!!!
Well... this text book consists of 2 parts...
Physic 1 need to cover half of it, and Physic 2 from half onward...
Crazy subject and text book, I own one of this text book too ==
I failed this subject twice... and now I'm trying to refresh myself, I'm taking Biologi instead of retake Physic for this semester to refresh my brain @@

Thousands of questions to solve >.<

Dont get cheated by the pictures, questions with pictures are even harder cause you need to analyse them T.T
Sorry to say that, my roommate is taking his 3rd times now, there's no choice he has to truely work hard for it...
Otherwise he qualifies to become lecturer already since he studied so many times =.=
However, he's accepted by University he applied, so whether he fail of pass this subject ( Physic ) he will still able to transfer to US...
Cheers for him!! my lovely Johnny ^^

* human often speaks louder than action... to achieve your dreams and goals dont use your mouth, use your heart! *

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think i hav 2 get a sticker 2 reward johnny...juz like how da kindergarden teachers reward da kids...hehe