Wednesday, September 10, 2008

my roommate...

Let me intro my roommate before I begin my topic =)
Name: Johnny
Age : 19 (2008)
Hometown : Ipoh
Hobbies : blast songs, computer games & vulgar words @@

my roommate

smoker drink milo...
Haiz... my room is a smoker @@!
Haiz... smoke but drink milo... drink alchohol la ==
Haiz... pity me go out supper with him...
Zzzzz... today I inhaled 2nd hand smoke from 2 friends...
Thanks god, he never smoke in the room =)

This is another picture I taken from an apartment, now finally got title suitable for it...
rubbish!!!

Can you compare this rubbish with the person in the picture above?
Its totally the same thing right?!?! Hahahahaha

* smoke bad, smoke unhealthy, smoke waste money ... why smoke??? *

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

lan yeng meh smoke smoke smoke..
ad ugly lar now smoking pula..
lagi ugly..
ahahahahah..
johnny gay = rubbish

ahahahhaha

Cnck said...

Smoke very yeng la...
Hahaha..
But it is not application to Johnny

Cnck said...

Sorry wrong word...It suppose to be applicable not application

jadelim said...

haha yea yea... you both are right...
How bout me?
am I applicable to smoke??? ^^

Anonymous said...

hehe...gud comparison there...

Anonymous said...

can defend myself a???
lOl