Thursday, September 18, 2008

Inti survery...

Today when I'm on the way back to my room...
I saw someone doing survey about Inti...
This guy interviewing an international student...
"how do you think the quality of Inti College?"

I wonder, how to determine a quality of a college?

Facilities?
Internet connection?
Officer efficiency?
Lecturer sufficiency?
Workers attitude?
Fees?
Food?
Security?

Haha I can simply list out those "good" quality of Inti... there're still more @@
I asked my roommate, he said uncountable ==

Just this afternoon, I saw 2 workers who came to change the room's furniture...
They carried the table half way until 2nd floor, 1 of them sitting there putting his leg on the table ( which every floor has 1 for students to study / cook ) shaking his leg & talking to a girl using loudspeaker somemore...
God damn it, half hour later I see he's still there talking!
No wonder when we request for replacing broken furniture, it cannot be done on that day, they will call some other day & confirm us if we're free when they are FREE...
Freaking disappointed...

* no matter how you promote yourself, you're still rubbish if people say you're sucks... *

No comments: