Friday, September 5, 2008

I miss......

I miss you... my mum & her cook too!!!
WOW... can you see the huge fish? name ( hong ban )
My mum's friend who own a fishing boat caught this fish from Pulau Tioman... and my mum bought it very cheap... around RM 30 for this 4kg fish...
Actually if we order this fish at restaurant usually RM 50-60 per kg!
My mum said I'm fat since came to college...
but during last holiday, I found out I'm fatter after holiday eating at home @@!
Now back to hostel again, cant eat so good lur... T.T
Awaiting for another sem break go back eat eat eat XD


Yesterday I called my dad again, asking him whether the financial statement for my University application is ready... I think it was my 7th times asked him @@
Actually I decided to send all the documents on Friday, but yesterday I told my dad its not so urgent, I can send it next week...
Then today my brother called me said he got the financial statement already, it was settled! ^^


I miss you... my laptop!!!
hehe... yesterday night finally it is back in my arms =)


It came back with a brand new adapter =D
The people who repaired my laptop for 3 times suspects it could because of my adapter 's electric flow unstable...
Let's pray for my laptop stay "healthy" from now on ^^

* talk to her nicely, ask him slowly, use it gently... they all will treat you better as well... *

No comments: