Monday, September 1, 2008

I'm back in INTI =)

Yay yay... finally holiday ended T.T
but its a good thing though... schooling is more meaningful than my holiday =)
My new roommate is Johnny Gay now =D

Few days ago... I back to my secondary school play volleyball with my friends... WoW... has been a long time I never touch volley...

Since too long never play, my hands got back the feeling of pain while receiving balls... both hands blueblack from wrist to elbow in the inner side, just like when I'm still a beginner >.<"

That day I went volley, I saw my ex-gf... she looks so scared at me @@
I almost lost my control go hit her hahaha... ^^
She spreading terrible rumours to build up her image after we broke up!!!
Haiz... forgive her ba, she still young that time =)

* love & hate are linked... who knows? *

No comments: