Saturday, September 27, 2008

new accompanies...?



Yesterday our lecturer ask do we aware of any new student in the class???
My goodness, he mean this fellow ==
Turtle! Turtle! Turtle!!!
Hehee... this a new arrival in my Bio lab oh ^^

Sooo hard to capture its picture...
It keeps swimming swimming non-stop, my hp camera not so high tech la @@

Sympathy this old harsh turtle, lets name it Mike @@
Why I name it so?
Do any of you remember Steve Irwin? A crocodile hunter!
Steve Irwin actually involved with other wildlife animals..
He used to name all the creatures "Mike" ^^
Sadly, he passed away because of a stupid stingray T.T
Everyone...... start barbecue-ing the stingray and eat them all!

Haha, come back to Mike...
There were other 5 or 6 turtles in another aquarium but Mike was all alone with those lil fishy T.T
When I first look at it... WOW! 1st time I see turtle having so big & long tail, its about 15cm long @@
My sister's turtle about 6 or 7 years old already the tail is just 5cm ==
All the best to Mike oh... hopefully it is not going to be an experiment tool like other snake, mouse, lizard and etc in the lab >.<

* some say everyday with the same friends is boring... what if all friends are not around??? eat play sleep all alone and talk to the wall T.T *

No comments: