Wednesday, October 1, 2008

life in Inti during holidayz

1 week in Inti during holiday really bored to death T.T
All friends went back except me, now I'm all alone...
So lazy to have my meals outside, rather stay in my room haiz...
I bought fruits as my break lunch and dinner, then all day long watching dramas in my room @@
What to do... lazy to go back because need to take bus...
Am I very bad? My mum at home but I stay in hostel never go back accompany her...
I'm missing her so much now T.T
I want to eat her cook!!!
During holiday many restaurants and stalls also closed, left those Mamak stalls... but now is Hari Raya holidays, most of the worker in Mamak stalls here are Malays... So even Mamak stalls also not open @@

* during college life, the only days you can go back home and meet you family is holidays... never stay in hostel, or you will regret! *

No comments: