Thursday, October 23, 2008

finally...

Finally...
Been 1-2 months never step into my blog...
Now I'm here again...
My friend, Sim asked me to update it...
Well, then I write something for today ba...

1stly
Lecturing for this semester has ended!
No more morning class lur hehe ^^
But... yea final exam is just ahead, 1 more week to go =(

2ndly
My friend, Jia Ying...
Goodluck for her exam oh =D
Hope you're happy with your bf...

3rdly
I missed my ex-roommate so much T.T
I would like to consider him as my soul mate, someone I can talk with... share my feelings without any doubt of worrying he will spread it...
At night in the room his voice is what accompanied me...
Now, only movies, songs, games and msn accompanying me >.<

Lastly~~~
Yeah... finally I understand...
I was taking the subject, Bio as she's too...
So I get to talk, discuss, play with, and understand her... perhaps
Then I realize that she and I were so so different...
In which way???
Our tastes...
Our styles...
Our characteristics...
Our ways of socializing...
And the biggest factor, Our FEELING!
Haha... seems I'm giving up in the last minutes?
3 days later is her birthday, I have no idea what should I present you.
I was thinking I might be giving her the earrings once again and + something else... ^^
Anyway, thanks for making me feel so "alive" all this time...

And now, I'm going to play "word challenge", compete the highscore of the new friend of mine, Yi Juin...
Wakakaka... so excited seeing her get mad after everytime I beat her highscore again!
Wulala~~

* love is what I felt for you, but we don't belongs to each other... Now, sweet and bitter memories are what I can bury in my heart forever... *

No comments: