Thursday, October 2, 2008

Father's birthday ^^

big cow @@

Today I went to Serdang to meet my dad and my siblings for dinner... My papa birthday oh ^^
Our car parked in front of this restaurant with a cow cow haha...
I think this is the best carpark slot... 'Ngao (cow) Yat (one)" means birthday in Cantonese =D
but we went to another restaurant name "qing guan" which is the picture below...



Restaurant Chinese Korean

This is where we eat... Korean bbq =)
Actually there were many Korean bbq restaurant, around 10-15 @@
At last we chose this because more customers in this restaurant ^^



Yummy!! barbeque beef

Yum yum... sweet bbq beef... expensive leh...
The spare ribs is RM65, then cut into 20 pieces, equals to each more than 3 dollar @@



unlimited refill-able side dish ^^

The 1 I preferred the most is Kimchi...
Know what's that?
I will describe it as a 3'S dish...
Spicy + Sweet + Sour ^0^


~Happy Birthday 2 you~

~Happy Birthday 2 you~

~Happy Birthday Daddy~~~
~Happy Birthday 2 you~

* you bring me to this world of life, you breed me and educate me to become a person... you're my Father! =) *

No comments: