Saturday, November 1, 2008

with my darlingz =D

hehe... my bad, I dunno how to smile ><"

my dear with spec and halls in hands @@ what are we looking at???

Now my every single second belongs to her already haha...
She wakes me up everyday then we go for lunch together hehe...
Then back to study room in her block to study for our coming Bio final exam...
Aiyoyo... cant really concentrate in my study while she's 1mm beside me =.="
Her every movements catch my sight @@!
At the same time, we holding hands too, which makes me focusing more on my hands =.=

Hmmm... I'm trying to adapt myself into her life as well...
My darlingz Juin is a "herbivor" =)
Yesterday's dinner I took my non-meat dinner with her hehe...
Well, I dont think I can 100% vege in a short period...
So, take it easy la... I told her every Friday I will have my vege day ^^
OMG OMG~ some of my best friends ------
kentucky chicken... fish and chips... burger king... mutton...
I gonna miss you animals someday T_____T

Today we went "Golden Bowl" for dinner, she ordered a "ma po taufu" without meat...
( it serves in soup like, taufu and ingredients all in )
Sad sad, the chef miscook it @@
Aaaaaah!!!
I saw her face turned black in seconds T.T
I faster finish my food then help her filter out the "meat slices", then she slowly choose ONLY taufu...
So sad to see that la, make me feel like crying !_!
Luckily my naughty mouth is born to be capable in making her laugh & happy back =)

I'm in my room now, just came back from the study room again...
Just now we were listening to some sentimental songs ^^
And..........?
Hahahaha! I told her this for the very first time...

“奕君,我爱你”
Woohooohooooo~
She's so happy neh kakaz...
I will keep loving her ^^

* My heart is smiling when she's happy, when she's sad my breathe stopped... *

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow~ so in love huh? congrats~

Anonymous said...

"方杰,我也爱你!!"










哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈~~~~~~

Anonymous said...

I hope I can be like you too...
I miss my dear so much,
Nick
Gambateh for ur finals, "semi-herbivor"

jadelim said...

hehe... thx thx ^^
Sim... I love you too!!! lolz

Anonymous said...

gor. i feel so happy for you. omg. =) lol !

Cnck said...

Heng! I am your X le...
Nvm, I will love you forever even though you have new one~
Miss the day sleep with you!

Ker Sin Wong (Jessin) said...

bring her to ktn... haha