Monday, February 2, 2009

sorry... sorry...

Juin... sorry for making you sad sad TT
I should not but I did ==
but that's me...
Next time dont tell you lur later you sad sad again =P

I used to hang out with friends till late night / early morning...
Blame god, my friends consist of girls and guys ==
Maybe I got only guys friends you will happier??

Sorry dear... that's my lifestyle, might need sometime to change, or can never change =P
Dont worry la... my heart is still with you ^^
MuacZ MuacZ~!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok lar i forgive you lar.. xD

Cnck said...

Sometimes girl love to eat vinegar...

Just want to tell Juin, "you don't have to worry for anything, as long as his heart is with you."

I believe my Jade love you. You can't you believe him?

jadelim said...

Sim forgive me @@
Lol... Carter trust me wor ^^
Good good!! kakaz~