Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Hihihi~~~

Holidayz ended!!
I'm so confusing, holiday or schooling is better???
Holidays can play play eat eat nothing to worry... but cant see my lovely gal gal wor @@
Next semester is... coming soon~
Can hug hug my gal gal everyday but cant play and sleep till afternoon dy T.T

Few days ago I chat with my ex-ex roommate, Carter...
I remembered I said I will answer his questions in my blog but suddenly disconnected that night ( I steal other's wireless connection ) hahaha =D
Enjoy you trip in LA oh baobei Carter...
See any cheap stuff buy for me ah, fedex come back for me ah ^^
Hmmm... I applied Minnesota, Ohio and Nebraska Lincoln my friend...
Ishhh... troublesome de Minnesota and Ohio need essay @@

I'm back in Inti lur...
Can online play games and msn anytime now ^^
For those who feel bored and free then chat then add me oh =)
fang_jade_14@msn.com...

Happy New Year to everyone!!!

* time prove everything ^^ *

2 comments:

Cnck said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cnck said...

Well, happy that you mention me in your blog. Atleast I am still exist in your mind,haha hope you can always update your blog!